Information You Provide to Real Talk Media
Your Choices and Controls
We want you to be in control of your information. In the form provided below, you can submit the following requests or take the following actions to exercise control over the information we have about you.
- Do Not Sell My Information Some of our sharing activities may be a “sale” of personal information under California or Nevada law (read Your Privacy Rights to learn more). Subject to certain exceptions, as a California or Nevada resident, you may opt-out of the “sale” of your personal information at any time by taking the following actions:
- For Information We Collect Automatically Through Cookies And Similar Tracking Technologies: change your browser settings to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting cookies. To learn more about your options and how to exercise them, read Cookies and Other Technologies.
- For All Other Information You Provide To Real Talk Media: you can put on file with us your preference to opt-out of the “sale” of the personal information we have about you by selecting “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” from the drop-down menu below.
- You can also call us at (833) 639-0330 for assistance in exercising your rights.
- Access and PORTABILITY. request access and receive a copy of the information we have about you by selecting the “Access My Information” option from the drop-down menu.
- Correction or Modify (also known as rectification). Request to correct or modify the information we have about you by selecting the “Correct or Modify My Information” option from the drop-down menu.
- Deletion (also known as erasure). If, for some reason, you ever want to delete the information we have about you, submit a request by selecting the “Delete My Information” option from the drop-down menu.
- Revoke Consent or Object to Processing. You can revoke the consent you gave to us or object to our processing of the information we have about you by selecting the “Revoke My Consent or Object to Processing of My Information” option from the drop-down menu. If you are seeking to unsubscribe to our emails or change your communication preferences, see below.
- Marketing and Communication Preferences. If you wish to unsubscribe to any email communications we send to you, select “unsubscribe” in the emails. If you want to unsubscribe to any text messages, we send to you, text “STOP” in reply to any text message you receive from us. If you want to unsubscribe or change/update any communication preferences with us, including calls or mail, submit a request by selecting the “Marketing and Communication Preferences” option from the drop-down menu. Please note that we only control our mailing and marketing lists/subscriptions and policies. Third parties that maintain their marketing lists may send communications that advertise our services. You must contact these parties directly to stop receiving their communications.
If you have any questions or need assistance, call any of the above contacts at (833) 639-0330.
Begin Here to Your Privacy Choices
First, you must provide your email and phone number to begin processing your request and communicate with you about your request and choices. Keep in mind that each choice provided below is subject to applicable legal limitations. Depending on the request you are making and applicable legal requirements, we may also ask you to verify your identity/request or give additional information before we let you practice your choices over the information we have about you. We may also reject your appeal for several reasons, including, by way of example, only if the right risks other persons' privacy or is unlawful.